SAN FELICE SUL PANARO – The show with 250 participants from Villaggio Fantozzi is a great little masterpiece. This is the unanimous opinion of the national and local journalists who, together with the photographers and the public, were present at the event in the Villaggio Fantozzi, in the shadow of the Rocca Estense.
The show on Sunday afternoon was the presentation of the participants, who then animated the sets built in the streets of the city.
Under the majestic scenography of Iitalpetrolcemetermotessilfarmometalchi, the Fantozzi mega-company founded by Roberto Gavioli, paraded the many volunteers who interpreted the characters and scenes performed by the director Paolo Galassi and the artistic director Roberto Gatti.
The show began with the famous telephone call with which Pina Fantozzi in Megaditta searches for her husband, who has been missing for 18 days, and then continued with the parade of the main characters from the films. We then continued with the re-enactment of some iconic scenes: the doctor and the ambulance, the hunt, the Cobram Cup, Maestro Canello’s New Year’s Eve band, football and the well-known “Beat her?” Tennis, the circus, the INPS trip to Venice, the nightclub girls and the ladies of the upper bourgeois aristocracy (there are some big names too).
After Fantozzi’s funeral against everyone, it ended with a magnificent reconstruction of paradise and the final parade of characters: Fantozzi and Pina, Filini, Mariangela, Calboni and Miss Silvani, the galactic mega-director Count Duke Balabam, the parcel office manager Loris Batacchi, etc. etc.
An exciting and amazing flow full of quotes, references and homages to the best part of the history of Italian cinema, from Fellini onwards.
A work that thrilled the experts and convinced the audience, which gathered in large numbers on the lawn of the fortress.
The highlights of the show in the video
The pictures of the parade
- Fantozzi Village, directions and parking in San Felice
- Villaggio Fantozzi, here you can find out where and when the homage to Paolo Villaggio and the accountant Ugo Fantozzi will take place
- Villaggio Fantozzi, how the road network in San Felice is changing
- How to accredit yourself as a photographer at Fantozzi Village in San Felice
- “Villaggio Fantozzi” comes to the big screen with Paolo Galassi
- Between Multilevel and Bitcoin, this is what Fantozzi would look like today – interview with psychologist Matteo Merigo
- Fantozzi and Filini, here’s who will play them on Sunday at Villaggio Fantozzi
- An original bottle of Prunella Ballor that Giberti found in San Felice
- Villaggio Fantozzi – The map of the locations and sets in San Felice
- The stories of Villaggio Fantozzi, the Vancini hardware store and the password
- The stories of Villaggio Fantozzi, President of the Pro Loco of San Felice Rosa Bellodi: “We are waiting for you!”
- The stories of Villaggio Fantozzi, the story of the accountant who makes incredibly good ice cream
- Fantozzi’s Bianchina, the Cobram cup car, the ambulance: the vehicles not to be missed in Fantozzi Village
- The letter from the mega director to the employees on the occasion of Villaggio Fantozzi
- Fantozzi village in San Felice sul Panaro/3 – The Megaditta
- Waiting for Villaggio Fantozzi in San Felice sul Panaro/2 – Fantozzi’s Newspeak
- Waiting for Villaggio Fantozzi in San Felice sul Panaro/1 – Who is Ugo Fantozzi?
- The interview with Elisabetta Fantozzi
- In San Felice everything is ready for the big event at Villaggio Fantozzi
- San Felice becomes the village of Fantozzi. And his daughter Elisabetta determines the accountant’s artistic heir: Zerocalcare
The Cobram Cup, the remake
The bachelor married couple match
They hit? The reconstruction of the famous tennis match in the fog
How did the idea of Villaggio Fantozzi come about?
The official presentation of Villaggio Fantozzi at the headquarters of the Bank Popolare San Felice
The promotional trailer for the photo event
Based on an idea by Federico Mazzoli, with the participation and contribution of Sanfelice 1893 Banca Popolare and the patronage of the Municipality of San Felice sul Panaro, in collaboration with Pro Loco San Felice sul Panaro aps.
Artistic direction: Roberto Gatti; Set designer: Roberto Gavioli; Video show directed by director Paolo Galassi, filmed by Elisa Gatti and Simone Frabetti and produced by Firmament Pictures; Characters and staff: Sepulchrum team.